BOOK A TABLE
We know that business-as-usual will be anything but normal as the hospitality industry begins its recovery from COVID-19 and begins its re-negotiation of expectations of you our loyal guest. As we re-open we request that guests pre-book a table in advance of visiting us where possible to help with seating and general allocations to avoid you waiting at busy times.
covid-19 table booking terms and conditions
Please note, the following conditions will be monitored and enforced. Anybody not co-operating will be asked to leave. They may appear harsh and strange, but we are hoping, the sooner we adapt, the sooner we will be back to the new normal.
1. If we suspect you to be drunk or incoherent, entry will not be granted.
2. All tables will be required to complete the "Log My Visit" app when arriving to the pub for each visit.
3. Tables reservations are restricted to no more than one household, as per current government guidelines amd a maximum table size of 6 persons (You can still meet up to 6 people at a time from your extended household indoors excluding children under 11). It is your responsibility to adhere to these rules.
4. If you are unwell, please stay at home and comply with COVID-19 government regulations.
5. Table reservations are allocated 2.5hr sittings. If you require to keep your table longer please advise us on arrival.
6. On arrival, to avoid congestion, please queue outside, to the Left of Riverside SBK, in front of the black garden railings using the allocated floor markings.
7. Please arrive NO LATER than 30 minutes after the start of your reserved time slot, as the doors will be closed after this.
8. On entry, please show your booking reference, which will have been sent to you once the table is reserved and paid.
9. Please use the hand sanitizer on entry, as well as throughout your visit at Riverside SBK. Hand Sanitizer is available in various locations, as well as face masks, should you wish to purchase one.
10. A table will be allocated to you on arrival. This will be YOUR SPACE during your visit at Riverside SBK.
11. Tables must not be moved, or seats added, at any time.
12. Your drinks order will be taken on arrival by one of our team, and served at your table. DO NOT approach the bar. A reordering method will be explained to you on arrival. These drinks must be paid via contactless.
13. For your safety, please remain at your table for the duration of your visit, unless to use the toilet or smoking area. When using these areas, please use common sense to avoid overcrowding, and keep your distance.
14. Background music will be set at an appropriate level to avoid shouting, as it is believed shouting creates increased droplets. We will be unable to increase the volume at anytime.
15. You will be allowed to leave at any time during your reservation, but will not be allowed re-entry.
16. Last orders will be called 30 minutes before the end of your sitting.
17. At the end of the sitting, customers will be asked to leave by table, to avoid congestion. Please be ready to leave, as the team have to prepare and sanitize tables for the next sitting.